- Number of positions for PhD studies: 06
The form should be sent to the Office of the Graduate Program with the following documents:
- Registration Formavailable at the site of the program;
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma (or an equivalent document) issued by an official establishment or officially recognized, or a document that confirms that the candidate is in conditions of obtaining the undergraduate title until the date of the registration. The candidate should bring the original document if he/she enters the course;
- University transcript of the undergraduate course;
- copy of the Master degree diploma and Master transcript if it exists;
- curriculum vitae;
- Letter of the institution where the candidate works, when applicable, presenting the candidate, as well as a letter of approval of the institution for the candidate to attend the PhD course, or a term of commitment presented by the candidate;
- 02letters of recommendation;
- Background check document from his/her country;
- Copy of the passport. At the registration, the candidate will receive a registration number.
The Selection committee will not consider candidates with incomplete documentation.
1) Portuguese and Foreign language tests.
Local: At the university of the candidate, if there is someone responsible for the application of the test.
Time: From 9:00 to 11:00 AM – exam of Portuguese language. From 2:00 to 4:00 PM – exam of English language.
The result of the language tests will be announced at the site of the Program. Only the candidates approved in the language exams are eligible to join the following selection process:
2) Project presentation
The interview can be done by skype. In this case, the candidate should send the skype address at the Registration Form.
- Results:The results will be available at the site of the Program.
- Enrollment:The admission process occurs every year.
Beginning of classes: (will be released at the official calendar of UFMG)